Calendar And TasksThese are the features in CRM to improvise the daily activities of business users / clients. These objects comes under scheduling
How Calendar and Tasks works?
Basically Calendar & Tasks works on two objects called: Task and Event. Task can be defined as: An assigned action that needs to be completed. Tasks can have specified due dates and statuses. Event can be defined as: Calendar event scheduled for a specific date and time. Events can be actual events or just a hold on the calendar for the specific action.
Key features includes
- Tracking worker’s work timings & and breaks.
- Service Task automation.
- Managing Schedules, Routes & Time.
- Tracking attendance & holidays.
- Use desktop notifications.
- Change the event notification time.
- Set due dates and times for tasks (synchronizing with Google Calendar)
- Receive tasks notifications
- Attach Quote, Ticket ,Opportunity with task.
- See All Reps task at One Place on Group Colander
- Create Task & Work on it according preferences
- Calendars: Personalized and Shared