Customer ManagementA CRM portal is an extension to a CRM system. A CRM portal is a way to open up the CRM system to people who are not CRM system users. This allows them to work with and get information from the company in an efficient way, regardless of the time of the day. CRM portals usually ask the user to log in. When this is done, they are connected to the CRM system, and have access to those items that the portal is set to allow.
How does the Customer Portal work?
Key features includes
- Save your Customers all information like Contact numbers, Emails, Address etc.
- Manage Accounts, Passwords & secure information.
- Managing related Accounts.
- Managing vendors.
- Managing Sub-contractor.
- Searching Sub-contractor within a certain radius.
- Adding multiple contacts under the same Account.
- Managing Documents under Account.
- Create your own Custom Fields.
- Managing Customer Inventory.
- Managing multiple Job locations under one Account.
- Track Email history.
- Customers can Login via Customer Portal & view their documents, service orders.
- Take action with an Email or Call, or get assistance with a general entry.
- Contact can be shared among multiple accounts.