Customer PortalAccounts are companies (or households for B2C) with whom a company has business relations. Accounts may contain different data, such as customer information, company name, addresses, etc. Each Account can also be associated with other records in a CRM system, such as Opportunities or Contacts with Client Portal Software.
How Customer Portal Works?
A CRM with Customer Portal is a software interface that gives customers complete visibility into their interactions with your company. They can track key metrics, support requests, or other information such as reference documents that can be easily shared. It helps to strengthen the customer relationship and provides a transparent, secure and open forum for collaboration. Access to a customer portal helps to bring customers deeper into your ecosystem and plays an important role in helping to retain them in the long term. As technology continues to develop and our lives become more connected, consumers have a growing desire for self-service.
Key features includes
- Secure 24/7 self-service from desktop and mobile devices (Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), Hyper Text Transfer Protocol Secure (HTTPS))
- Create Quote & Service Order
- Ability to customize and add your own company branding
- Access to statements and online payments.
- Support for multi-currency and high load volumes.
- Improved visibility and access to real-time information 24/7, 365 days a year.
- Improved internal and customer communication.
- Reduced internal email traffic to source information.