Email MarketingEmail marketing is the act of sending a commercial message, typically to a group of people, using email. Email marketing strategies commonly seek to achieve one or more of three primary objectives, to build loyalty, trust, or brand awareness.
How Email Marketing Works?
The use of email within your marketing efforts to promote a business’s products and services, as well as incentivize customer loyalty. Email marketing is a form of marketing that can make the customers on your email list aware of new products, discounts, and other services. It can also be a softer sell to educate your audience on the value of your brand or keep them engaged between purchases. It can also be anything in between. Mailchimp can help you design, build, and optimize your email marketing to get the best ROI in your marketing program. Email marketing is a powerful marketing channel, a form of direct marketing as well as digital marketing, that uses email to promote your business’s products or services. It can help make your customers aware of your latest items or offers by integrating it into your marketing automation efforts. It can also play a pivotal role in your marketing strategy with lead generation, brand awareness, building relationships or keeping customers engaged between purchases through different types of marketing emails.
Key features includes
- Managing multichannel marketing messages.
- Monitoring & analyzing campaign results..
- With real time Email tracking know, when your Email get opened or clicked.
- Taking automated actions against clicked Emails.
- Tracking prioritize leads.
- Optimize campaigns
- Track your campaigns results Egg. Campaign reports, Opens, Click
- If Customer Open & Click Email, Task & Opportunity would be create Automatic