Project ManagementCRM software is designed to manage customer data and relationships. It’s a software type that focuses on the business’s external activities.Project management software is dedicated to projects, or large business goals with clear start and end dates, deliverables, and budget restraints. These projects can either be internal developments or external products
How Project Management works?
Project management is the application of processes, methods, skills, knowledge and experience to achieve specific project objectives according to the project acceptance criteria within agreed parameters. Project management has final deliverables that are constrained to a finite timescale and budget. A key factor that distinguishes project management from just 'management' is that it has this final deliverable and a finite timespan, unlike management which is an ongoing process. Because of this a project professional needs a wide range of skills; often technical skills, and certainly people management skills and good business awareness.
Key features includes
- Manage big projects with multiple teams working on the separate modules as Tickets.
- Real time profitability Tracking.
- Resource management, Expense tracking and management and reports & analytics.
- Define workflows, assign tasks to individuals or teams and monitor Progress.
- Create, collaborate, organize and review project documents.
- Review and share feedback in documents.
- Create your own Custom Fields.