WorkflowsWorkflows: In CRM, workflow can be define as flow of automatic processes. Meaning, In CRM we can set an automatic process of compulsory actions should be done in/at a particular time. For example: An email can be triggered automatically to the client whose invoice is ready. To know more about workflows lets Get Started.
How the Workflows works?
A Workflow is a sequence of tasks that processes a set of data. Workflows occur across every kind of business and industry. Anytime data is passed between humans and/or systems, a workflow is created. Workflows are the paths that describe how something goes from being undone to done, or raw to processed. A workflow consists of an orchestrated and repeatable pattern of activity, enabled by the systematic organization of resources into processes that transform materials, provide services, or process information. It can be depicted as a sequence of operations, the work of a person or group, the work of an organization of staff, or one or more simple or complex mechanisms. From a more abstract or higher-level perspective, workflow may be considered a view or representation of real work. The flow being described may refer to a document, service, or product that is being transferred from one step to another.
Key features includes
- Automated workflows with a simple & user friendly interface.
- Creating & Optimize paths for data.
- Creating & assigning tasks.
- Automatic follow up the incomplete tasks.
- Automatically send Email to the client if we create or change any document.
- Analyze workflows without any programming.
- Providing great tools for high level planning.
- Automatically analyzing day to day work.
- Visual representation of task status.
- Cloud hosted solution.